There are numerous falls at Yosemite – some would just take your breath away!
Most of the tourists just visit the must-see Bridalveil and the Upper and Lower Falls (shown respectively in the 2 pics below). You are allowed to go close to the falls (still at a safe distance) but be ready to get drenched…to me, that is where the fun is!
As you cover the park, you would see many others too – some don’t require much of an effort to reach.
However, one that would require a mile-long steep hike would be Vernal Falls (shown in the very last pic above). With my stamina too, I was all huffing and puffing once I reached the top; but it was all worth it.
- Yosemite is the perfect place for anybody who loves Nature. You can hike, see the stunning falls, picturesque landscapes, or just get lost in the wilderness.
- Keep at least 2 days for this national park, even with that you will just get the feel of it. I won’t be surprised if you spend a week there.
- Best time to visit is late-March to end-April. The reason being the falls are in full flow then.
- Go to their visitor center first and check out what works best for you. You will be able to park there and take the free shuttle for getting around (or you can drive on your own).
- As mentioned in the earlier post, the entry is $30 (per vehicle) which is valid for a week.